The Dance in the Deeps
A Clockwork Armada
Quote of the Week
"You're in America now," I said. "Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
--Harry Dresden [Turn Coat, by Jim Butcher]
Joke of the Week
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who know binary, and those who don't.
Some of these are games that already existed that I have modified, others are my own creations.
- The Widowmaker Forest is an RPG that relies
on decks of cards for building & using spells. The power of your spells is limited primarily by how much you can draw out from your surroundings at any given moment.
- Cyberlace Asylum is a level-less Sci-fi RPG
where your progress is measured is additional gear and enhancements you purchase with the proceeds of your prior victories.
- Soldiers Against Fortune is a Dice Pool heavy game with
a simple structure, and is ideal for short play throughs or one-offs. In it, death is easy, and combat is brutal. It contains only perfunctory magic.
- Os Magnumis is a table top RPG. It is still a work in progress. (3-8 players)
As Modified By Me
- Chess Variants: Here are my various permutations on the classical game of Chess. (2 players)
- Werewolf is a party game with several names. It is also known as Mafia, Assassin or Witch Hunt. (7ish-20+ players)